When’s the last time your shampoo sent you flowers Or tried to hook you up with a celebrity boyfriend These days, virtually anything can be done to win customer loyalty with the operative word being virtually’.
From cranberry juice to real estate, brands in China are adopting virtual reality with gusto, and consumer-facing brands have been among the most imaginative. In a recent campaign, L’Oréal showered customers with AR flowers if Baidu’s image-recognition app...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events