TBWA China Group has launched Q Lab, an in-house creative technology studio that will have the liberty to pursue its own clients in addition to the group's client portfolio. The lab is touted to be incorporating physical computing, gesture- and body-motion control, interactive projection mapping, augmented reality, robotics, and social-media integration.
Engineered and developed by Herbert Ng pictured below, the current head of creative technology for TBWA in China, Q Lab will offer...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events