Tapendium, a tool that enables hotel management systems to be uploaded onto tablets in each guest room, was launched in collaboration with Samsung to provide hotel guests to request for services including in-room dining and spa reservations, effectively eliminating the need to call service staff and reducing the risk of human error.
The system was trialled at Singapore’s The Fullerton Hotel and The Fullerton Bay Singapore in the first half of 2017. A year later,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events