After a fire broke out last week at Orchard Road’s Grand Hyatt, the hotel’s meetings and events schedule was not affected apart from some minor adjustments. The fire, which broke out in the kitchen at Mezza9, had guests and meeting clients evacuated in and around the hotel at Far East Plaza, the hotel carpark on level 4, and the hotel poolside. No injuries were reported.
According to hotel manager Parveen Kumar, all guests were...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events