Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands has appointed Roger Simons as associate director, sustainability.
Formerly the regional sustainability director APAC for MCI Group, Simons leaves agency life behind to focus on implementing sustainable practices across the mega resort, which includes the Sands Expo Centre, Shoppes, and the Art Science Museum.
In his new role, Simons will be responsible for driving and engaging all departments in property-wide sustainability initiatives, in areas including energy, water and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events