Lionel Yeo, chief executive of the Singapore Tourism Board STB, will be stepping down from his post on 31 May to join the private sector.
Appointed as chief executive in 2012, Yeo has come to be known as the “face” of STB over the years and is responsible for one of the board’s biggest projects so far its 'Passion made possible' campaign, which was developed with the Economic Development Board.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events