The best campaigns create emotional connections, explains Hannah Grove, CMO of the American financial services company State Street. This is by no means a ground-breaking statement from a marketer, but Grove is in a particularly strong position from which to claim it, discussing the installation of State Street's 'Fearless Girl' during a recent interview with Campaign Asia Pacific in Hong Kong.
This small bronze statue, which has been facing down the famous Wall Street 'Charging...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events