Major innovation and better operations are required to turn around the major slowing of China's mobilty industry, according to a new report from Bain.
Growth in ride hailing, bike sharing, B2C car sharing and other services has plummeted in recent years, thanks to a combination of dwindling consumer trust and tighter regulations on brands such as Didi, Bain found in its report 'The Bumpy Road to Profits in Developing Asia’s Mobility Industry'....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events