Sir Martin Sorrell’s new venture, S4 Capital, has formally announced that it is in advanced talks to buy MightyHive, a programmatic marketing services agency, as its second acquisition.
S4 is acquiring MightyHive for $150m 117m, the company announced on the London Stock Exchange.
MightyHive, whose chief executive is Peter Kim, a former head of ad platform business development at Google, advises brands on taking their digital marketing in-house....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events