In addition to Sorrell, the other just-confirmed speakers are:
- Alan Hellawell, MD, Head of TMT Research Asia, Deutsche Bank
- Severine Charbon, Global Chief Talent Officer, ZenithOptimedia
- Angela Ryan, Global Chief Talent Officer, GroupM
- Mike Cooper, global CEO at PHD
- Steve King, global CEO at ZenithOptimedia
- Laura Desmond, global CEO at Starcom MediaVest Group
- Sameer Singh, vice-president and global head of media, GlaxoSmithKline
- Dominic Proctor, president, GroupM
- Bonin Bough, vice-president of global media and consumer engagement, Mondelez International
Media360Asia, which takes place on 6 February 2013 at the Island Shangri-La in Hong Kong, is designed to meet the industry’s demand for an event that accurately assesses and analyses the real issues affecting media businesses.
The event is predicated on the fact that as media complexity and the pace of change increase, the industry faces increasing pressure to define its value and prove its contribution to clients' businesses.
Invitations for this closed-door summit have been hand-picked to ensure a high-level audience. Attendees will include 250 global CEOs, regional heads and strategic directors from leading media agencies and media owners from across the region, complemented by CMOs and marketing directors from top regional and international brands.
The agenda, which has been vetted by VIP delegates, will cover core topics from procurement and talent to the perils of joint-ventures and building sustainable business models:
- Economic forecasts
- Media agency model
- Investment trends
- Joint ventures
For more information on Media360Asia, please contact Arun Kumar.