SingTel has hired Bartle Bogle Hegarty, OgilvyOne, Goodstuph and Hogarth as its new creative and digital agencies on a two-year retainer.
Publicis-owned BBH is in charge of strategic brand content, while WPP agencies OgilvyOne and Hogarth are handling B2B work and creative content work respectively. Independent agency Goodstuph is on board as social and content specialist.
SingTel initiated its tender process in October last year, annoucing a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events