TOKYO - For most non-Japanese people, the notion of an advertising agency initiating a change in the way people communicate is unusual to say the least. It’s hard to imagine government bodies in the West working with an Ogilvy or a McCann, say, to create what is essentially an education programme. But where Dentsu is concerned, things are often somewhat different.
The agency recently announced that it would lead a project under the banner...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events