The appointment, which came after a competitive pitch called in May, started 1 August and runs for a year. The agency’s remit covers corporate branding and promotional support around SilkAir’s 25th anniversary celebrations in 2014.
This is the first time that SilkAir is working with a PR agency, at a time when the air carrier will see the delivery of up to 68 new Boeing 737-800 aircraftthe biggest order of its kind...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events