Salesforce and Alibaba announced a new partnership that sees the Chinese tech firm become the exclusive provider of Salesforce’s CRM services in Greater China.
The move launches Salesforce in China, as well as Macau, Taiwan and Hong Kong, through Alibaba Cloud, which will exclusively provide Salesforce services such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Salesforce Platform to clients. Alibaba will also only sell the Salesforce CRM product suite to clients.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events