Given the diversity of culture and lifestyle, as well as aspirational changes that are taking place across rural Nepal, the traditional definition of rural may be of little use to marketers in terms of studying consumer insights.
If you have not visited any rural juncture of Nepal in the last five years, then you will have little idea of the developments that are being discussed. The change is not just about economy or standard of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events