Digital out of home DOOH is coming of age, and Southeast Asia’s emerging markets are taking noticerepresenting some of the biggest growth regions for the medium.
Out of home has weathered the digital revolution better than other legacy media formats and is therefore the only traditional media segment to consistently grow global advertising revenueby an average 4.1% per year for the last nine years, according to a January report by Magna and Rapport....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events