Rubicon Project announced digital out-of-home DOOH partnerships with Lemma Technologies in India and Aircast in the Philippines, while GroupM selected Veridooh’s SmartCreative technology to measure digital OOH campaigns in Australia.
Rubicon Project said its new partnerships allow advertisers to reach more than 20,000 premium targeted DOOH screens across the region. Aircast, which also recently partnered with Dataxu, claims to reach 120,000 viewers across universities, fitness centers, clinics and restaurants....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events