Publicis Groupe is bringing in Cary Huang from GroupM to be its new CEO of media and digital in China, effective February 3.
In the newly created role, Huang will be responsible for all media, digital and commerce brands in China including Starcom, Zenith, Spark, Performics, Digitas, Publicis Commerce and social agency Publicis WangFan. He'll report to Publicis Groupe's North Asia CEO and APAC managing partner, Jane Lin-Baden.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events