Publicis Groupe announced a series of personnel changes in its North Asia region, which it formed in July with Jane Lin-Baden at the helm
- Longtime Publicis leader Bertilla Teo, who was appointed co-CEO of Publicis Groupe Greater China in January, will take a sabbatical of unspecified duration to focus on her twin newborns. The company indicated that she will return in a new role following the break. Michael Lee,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events