Publicis China has parted ways with Gregory Wu, formerly GM for digital partnerships with Zenith, after a video surfaced in which he was accused of taking video under a woman's skirt on a Shanghai subway.
The widely circulated video shows a man and woman confronting Wu in a subway, accusing him of surreptitiously taking video under the woman's skirt. This action is not shown in the video, but the man appears to delete something from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events