The programme aspires to teach four major concepts earning, saving, spending, and donating. It is set to air in early September on the Cartoon Network channel. It will air in the first instance in seven markets Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Prudential says it chose Cartoon Network for this unique marketing effort because of its direct connection with kids in the target age range. has been voted as the number...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events