Two-thirds of programmatic traders in the digital advertising industry are managing six campaigns or more at any given time, according to a new report by audience engagement firm CtrlShift.
Surveying traders from around the world, but predominantly in Asia-Pacific, the ad tech company’s How Traders Trade’ report shines a spotlight on the increasing demands on programmatic traders, and highlights that their workloads are not allowing them to make the best use of their skills....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events