In terms of programmatic understanding and adoption, Hong Kong has a long way to go, while India and Singapore have graduated to a new level of sophistication in applying the technology as a tactic for spreading awareness and driving leads. This is according to Agnesia Ekayuanita, the Asia programmatic trading manager at BBC Global News, who says the appetite for risk and price sensitivity of the Hong Kong market has a lot to do with it.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events