When advertisers invest in programmatic exchanges that have the capacity for contextual ad placements, brand perceptions get a lift.
That's the assertion of David Goddard, the global head of programmatic trading for BBC, who says there are tangible and proven benefits for doing so, apart from raising premiums and ad earnings for publishers.
However, there are publisher KPIs that matter, beyond just creating high-quality content. In order for a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events