Skill shifts naturally accompany the introduction of new technologies in the workplace. According to a 2018 McKinsey Global Institute discussion paper, changes resulting from automation and artificial intelligence AI are projected to accelerate between 2016 to 2030. Automation and machine learning technology adoption has and will continue to transform the workplace as people increasingly interact with ever-smarter machines. This includes novel ways of working, role requirement changes, and even the rise of jobs which did not...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events