Thailand's economy remained sluggish for much of 2015 and a similar scenario is expected in 2016, but PR professionals are quietly optimistic about the state of the industry in the country as digital work increases, Thai brands seek to expand abroad and public affairs work increases.
Steve Vincent, managing director at Aziam Burson-Marstellar believes that the Thai PR market remains relatively stable, and that new business opportunities remain plentiful.
Digital PR in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events