In today’s marketing world, it’s all about context. While the internet and modern search tools have been a gamechanger in helping brands target their messages across multiple platforms, it’s also created a sort of Wild West’ scenario when it comes to the sharing of information, which can lead to cases of ads being placed near content they were not meant to be seen with.
At best, such a situation can generate annoyance for the users...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events