Singapore-based Pocketmath announced that its proprietary audience network platform is now available for white labeling for mobile app developers, publishers, and advertisers.
This, according to the company, provides a customized and proprietary branded platform to monetise, target, and re-target mobile app users with special programs and promotions, sell in-app inventory to external advertisers, and develop promotional partnerships, while also maintaining full control over data and programmatic campaigns.
The system will allow companies...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events