Iflix has integrated with Google’s Open Bidding solution, in what it claims to be a first for an OTT platform in Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The Southeast Asian OTT platform is moving away from the traditional waterfall and client-side header bidding method of ad buying, in favour of Open Bidding’s server-to-server bidding.
The integration will enable equal opportunity for all programmatic partners to compete in real-time for Iflix inventory alongside Google...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events