If Kuala Lumpur heaves with skyscrapers, Penang is its northern cousin with a nostalgic heritage feel and bonus coastal setting. As leisure and medical tourism pick up, the state is also working hard to have its business event industry follow suit.
“The collaborative spirit of Team Penang, made up of the different business events industry players, is definitely something that we take pride in,” says Ashwin Gunasekeran, CEO for Penang Convention Exhibition Bureau PCEB...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events