The northern Malaysian state of Penang won a competitive pitch to host International Congress and Convention Association’s ICCA inaugural Asia Pacific Chapter Summit on 5 and 6 Dec this year. The summit will be organised by ICCA’s Asia Pacific Chapter and co-hosted by the Penang Convention Exhibition Bureau PCEB and Anderes Fourdy AF, a Malaysia-based PCO.
AF co-founder Fu Kei Cheong told CEI the submission for the bid was a written one...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events