Analytics can provide telling depth of insight into stand-alone digital performance.
One example of this is digital path-to-purchase analysis.
Last click attribution is the usual way of attributing sales to digital activity. If, for example, paid search is the last channel a consumer interacts with prior to purchase, then paid search, and only paid search, is attributed the sale for performance measurement purposes.
This is clearly an inaccurate reflection...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events