A third of agencies in the APAC region own and operate programmatic technology for media buying while a quarter relies on third-party providers. The findings are part of a study by Iponweb and ExchangeWire consisting of 129 respondents working in programmatic media for marketing agencies across APAC, EMEA and North America.
With Western agencies typically earlier adopters of new technology than those in APAC, it is no surprise a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events