Mikkel Svane has been a customer with the American telco company ATT for over 10 years, but it still insist on sending him “idiot offers” and warnings that he’s exceeding his credit limit every time he travels abroad. Which, as the CEO and founder of Zendesk, the customer service platform that’s now a Silicon Valley darling with over 19,000 clients in Asia, is fairly often.
“They must know me better” says Svane,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events