SINGAPORE - Omnicom Media Group OMG has promoted Tony Harradine to chief investment officer, Asia-Pacific. In his new role, Harradine will oversee investment, accountability and strategic partnerships in the region.
Harradine was previously the chief investment officer for OMG in Australia. He will be based in Singapore and report to Cheuk Chiang, OMG’s Asia-Pacific CEO. Harradine starts the new role in January.
“After an extensive global search, we are delighted...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events