Looking to capitalize on southern China’s growing technology scene, Ogilvy China has announced the opening of its new office in Shenzhen. Angela Chou has been named managing director of the new office located in the city’s Futian District.
“Shenzhen is an extremely exciting market,” Chris Reitermann, CEO of Ogilvy China and Co-CEO of Ogilvy APAC noted. “We are seeing a new generation of global tech players emerging in Shenzhen, and we hope that this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events