Ogilvy has appointed Reed Collins as chief creative officer for Asia, an expansion from his former North Asia CCO role following yesterday's departure of the South and Southeast Asia CCO, Sonal Dabral. In addition, Ogilvy announced leadership appointments impacting India, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Japan.
Collins joined the agency in 2013 and served as CCO in Hong Kong before being promoted to CCO for North Asia at the start of 2019....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events