AirAsia may have earned a huge heap of brownie points in the midst of election fever in Malaysia after it responded to an overwhelming call by netizens to abandon surge pricing during peak travel period around election day on May 9.
CEO Tony Fernandes and the carrier's official social media accounts yesterday announced several measures to help Malaysians who have to return to their hometowns to cast their vote including fixed rates for key...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events