Our annual '40 under 40' feature aims to shine a spotlight on the industry’s hottest strategic thinkers, suits, creators and planners, who are helping to drive things forward and who are developing truly effective strategies, and work, for their companies.
You may put forward up to four candidates, from your own company or clients’, who are under the age of 40, with an explanation as to why they stand out. We are not looking for people who are at the pinnacle of their careers; we are looking for people who have achieved a lot but still have the potential to go further—onto regional and global roles.
The main points to consider in the submission are:
- The candidate’s back story – how they came to be where they are now
- What have they achieved of particular note in the past 12 months? (Highlights outside this timeframe may also be included.) This section is key.
- What they are passionate about in their work
- What sets them apart as an industry practitioner? What are they doing not just to assist the company they work for and its clients, but also take the industry forward? In short, why should people look up to them?
- Notable information on personal characteristics/working style – we want to get a sense of the individual
- Comments/endorsements from supervisors/clients will strengthen the submission
- Please include a high resolution (minimum 300 dpi) professional picture
Please send your nominations to David Blecken by Friday 5 June 2015.
Click here to see the 2014 '40 Under 40' feature.