A study into accessible meetings by BestCities Global Alliance, GainingEdge consultancy and Rehabilitation International was unveiled at the ICCA Congress in Dubai this week.
The research project aims to promote awareness among meeting organisers and the supplier community about the need to remove barriers for delegates with disabilities involving mobility, senses, medical, and cognitivedevelopmental impairment. It also includes recommendations on how destinations can make the business events they host more inclusive....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events