Gabriela Guerra and her friend Leandro Bordoni weren’t asking for much. Simply that the Young Lions competition in their native Brazil, which lets young creatives compete for the chance to share their winning ideas at Cannes, adopt the same selection system used by most other countries rather than the expensive, non-inclusive process that had seen “white boys” predominantly former Young Lions themselves “voting for their white boy friends”, as Guerra puts it, for too many years....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events