The partnership is part of the agencies' efforts to cover the increasing demand for brand identity management and consultancy throughout the Southeast Asia market.
FutureBrand Southeast Asia CEO Sarah Reiter points out that the company can help local firms strengthen their competitive advantage amidst increasing competition in areas such as refreshed brand identity or new packaging, diversifying and expanding their product line. The partnership also promises to jumpstart the regional or global ambitions...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events