MullenLowe Group Japan has established an experience-design offering within MullenLowe Profero, which it says will offer a data-led approach to experience design for brands in Japan and across Asia-Pacific.
The unit will focus on building products and services that are faster to market, easier to iterate and designed to collect insights and data from the concept stage, according to the agency.
The offering will be led by Zélia Sakhi,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events