Mondelez International, the owner of Cadbury and Oreo, has kicked off a review of its $1.85 billion global media planning and buying account.
The contest, which is the latest in a slew of global media pitches by international corporations over recent months, will be a shoot-out between Dentsu Aegis Network and Starcom MediaVest Group.
Dentsu Aegis Network manages most of the Mondelez business in Western and Central Europe and Asia-Pacific....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events