Contagious magazine selected the shortlisted entries from among 66 campaign entries the competition received. The finalists will present their campaigns on 3 February to Midem participants and a jury in Cannes.
Midem is an international business event for the music ecosystem.
The jury members for the presentation include Andrew Creighton, president at VICE Media (USA); Aricio Fortes, creative director at Africa (Brazil); Bernhard Hafenscher, head of sales & business development at RedBull Media House (Austria); Sebastien Perrier, head of brand partnerships at Sony Music Entertainment (France) and Doug Scott, president at OgilvyEntertainment (USA).
The jury will select three winners (gold, silver and bronze), which will be announced during the Midem Innovation Show on the same day.
The 10 finalists are:
- Beats by Dre #ShowYourColor – James Temple, VP, managing director & executive creative director, R/GA London (UK)
- Beldent Random Music Fest – Nicolas Pimentel, innovation director, + Castro Innovation (Argentina)
- Converse Represent – Jed Lewis, director of music marketing, Converse (USA)
- Kaizervirus – Simen Eidsvag, creative director, Haaland, Eidsvag & Strom - HES (Norway)
- Make it to Muse – Vincent D'Halluin, strategic director, Mortierbrigade (Belgium)
- Mindtunes – Geoffrey Hantson, executive creative director, Duval Guillaume Modem (Belgium)
- Music in the Sky – Christophe Caurret, music creative director, BETC (France)
- Skype & Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball – Russell Wallach, president media & sponsorship, Live Nation Entertainment (USA)
- Tree Concert – Mat Neidhardt, founder & CCO, Gang of Berlin (Germany)
- You Need to Hear This – Olivia Rzepczynski, global business director, Ogilvy & Mather (UK)
Campaign Asia-Pacific is a partner in the Midem Marketing Competition.