AIA Hong Kong sent 2,400 delegates to Melbourne on an incentive tour program from April 10-13, during which the group participted in activities across the state of Victoria.
Highlights included the Queen Victoria Market, South Melbourne Market, the Tramcar Restaurant, Brighton Beach, and Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne, with the option of visiting out-of-town destinations Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, Ballarat, and Phillip Island.
AIA Hong Kong which generated a total of US$8.5...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events