Karen Bolinger, CEO of the Melbourne Convention Bureau MCB, has departed after 7.5 years of service. Under her leadership, the bureau enjoyed its most successful years on record with the 1819 period expected to deliver its highest ever economic contribution to the state of Victoria of almost $500mil US$365mil.
Bolinger’s team developed the Team Melbourne’ philosophy which helped drive the amalgamation of the academic and research sectors with the tourism sector...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events