Three of the four founding partners of MC Saatchi have bought shares in their troubled agency group in a show of support after the stock price almost halved on Wednesday.
David Kershaw, Jeremy Sinclair and Bill Muirhead collectively spent 1m.
They each spent 331,000 buying 415,000 shares at a price of 79.7p per share, according to a stock market filing released after the market closed.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events