Two Japanese PR outfits are launching an initiative that aims to provide a more robust selection of skilled PR freelancers to the industry by providing best-practice guidance and learning opportunities.
The new service, called Scale Powered by PR, is a joint undertaking between Honda Office, a company launched by former Blue Current MD Tetsuya Honda last year, and Vector, a large Tokyo-based agency. According to Honda, it is inspired by a rise in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events