Based on Getty Images’ creative research by its visual experts and search and image data, this year’s annual visual trends forecast has identified 'Masculinity Undone', 'Second Renaissance' and 'Conceptual Realism' as the three trends that consumers will be most responsive to in 2018.
The trend data is drawn from 1 billion customer searches and 400 million downloads from the company's website each year.
The visual trends we anticipate being important to brands...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events